Do you have experience in education technology, teaching, reading or Common Core State Standards? If you do, we want you to write for us; we love featuring new voices on our blog! Before you send any ideas, see our guidelines below. When you’re finished reading them you can send post ideas to social (at) bosmag.
- Content must be 600 – 1,500 words (more or less is acceptable on a case-by-case basis).
- You must have personal experience in the field you’re writing about or be an established writer on the topic.
- You can only have 1 – 2 links within the text and they can’t be promotional. The links must be natural and beneficial to the reader, i.e. linking to a study, similar blog post, etc.
- You must share the published piece on any of your applicable social networks; the promotion is good for both of us!
- Send links to previous work in your pitch email.
We look forward to hearing from you!