In 1993, a British monthly magazine was launched in the United Kingdom, all about the lives and stories of celebrities, and was called OK. The magazine’s popularity and success led to a weekly issue from October 2006.
Since its launch in 1993 and 2006 when the magazine became a weekly publication and even after that OK magazine had seen a series of launches in new places.
- In the year 2004, the magazine was released in Australia
- The following year, in 2005, the magazine was released in the United States of America
- The year 2006 saw a double issue of the OK magazine in India and Mexico
- There was a Bulgarian version of the magazine released in 2007
- In 2008 OK magazine saw a release in Spain
The magazine’s success and popularity followed over time as it was released in 19 countries with over 30 million readers. The popularity of the magazine has a lot to do with the lifestyle stories of the rich and famous of the world. It is a mirror of the stars and celebrities and of their worlds – both personally and professionally.
OK gets better
The fact that OK is one of the best-selling magazines in the K doesn’t limit its popularity in any way. The fact that there was a change of publication from a monthly to a weekly issue said a lot about the people magazine’s market response.
Over the years, the magazine has satisfied its customers when it comes to their curiosity about their favorite stars and celebrities, their lives and lifestyles. Two localized versions of the OK magazine are available.
- Hot stars
- OK VS
There are certain aspects of the magazine that have successfully increased and maintained its popularity over the years through the various celebrity sections of the world.
- Weddings – The magazines have provided their readers with constant coverage and sneak previews of celebrity wedding events and ceremonies. Some of the most famous weddings covered by the magazine were those of Catherine Zeta Jones to Michael Douglas, David Beckham and his wife Victoria, as well as those of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. These are just some of the famous celebrity weddings that were covered by OK
- Interviews – OK is known among its readers for its diversity when it comes to celebrity interviews. A commendable example was their efforts with Jade Goody, the popular British television star who at one point battled cancer and received much-needed publicity for her marriage in recent days. Apart from this, fans and readers find their much needed candid interviews with stars and celebrities about various controversies and their life incidents.
OK Magazine Subscription
OK magazines will be available at your local magazine stands as well as popular suppliers. However, you can also email the company at their email address for more information and explanations about regular subscriptions.