Your most precious asset is time; you cannot get it back.
With my background as a teacher, I strongly believe that your education is the second most important asset you’ll ever have.
The best way to learn has been through books, which is why it’s so popular now.
The goal of reading business books and any non-fiction is not to understand the book or the author’s views, but to understand the book’s concepts.
To make educated judgments, it is essential to learn as much information as possible.
To do that, you should read frequently, read a variety of books, and take notes comparing the authors’ ideas.
This page represents the culmination All I’ve learned about nonfiction through some of the most important books The planet.
On this page, you’ll find links to book summaries, reading lists, reviews and more.
You’ll find well More than 100 book summaries All organized by categories
Or you could go right to the blog.
Top Book Summaries
Here you’ll find my book summaries listed by category. Simply click through and you’ll go to a collection of book summaries.
Business book summaries
The number of books on business, business and business is endless. There are many books that you can read, whether your interest is in politics or small business ventures. However, thy are often heavy and takes loads of time to read, so, why don’t you grab one of our summaries instead?
- Weapons of Math Destruction Book Summary
- Summary of the End of Poverty Book
- Summary of Red Notice Book
- Statistics Book Summary: How to lie with Statistics
- Hidden Figures Book Summary
- Capitalism & Freedom Book Summary
- Summary: Barbarians At the Gate Book
Many books are great for entrepreneurs. No matter if you’re looking to get your startup funded, or if you want to bootstrap a blog and go from there, there’s a book to help.
- Summary of The Messy Middle
- Pivot Summary
- Hustle Summary
- Digital Darwinism Summary
- Superfans Summary
- Robin Sharma, The 5 AM Club Summary
- These are the Top Books for Young Business Professionals
- The Icarus Deception
- The 4-hour Body Summary
- The Virgin Way Summary
- Building an online business Summary
- The Toughest Things First
- Arise and Awake
- Startups Worth $100
- Bulletproof Diet Summary
- The Dip Summary
- The Earth Will Be Inhabited by the Freaks Summary
- Here’s What the Most Successful People Do Before They Have Breakfast
- Tribe Of Mentors Summary
- Shoe Dog Summary
- How to Get Things Done
- Summary: Lost and Found
- Zero To One Summary
- The Company of One
- Is It Possible? Summary
- Lean Startup Summary
- The summary of Rule 10x
- Summary for the 4-Hour Work Week
The Personal Finance Book Summary
Business owners need to be familiar with investing and personal finance. These books are stock full (get it…) of investment advice and tips to make your money work for you.
- Babylon: The Richest Man
- Profit First Summary – Extended Summary
- The Barefoot Investor Summary
- Wise Guy Summary
- Summary of The Latte Factor
- Everyday Millionaires Summary
- Learn How To Be Rich.
- Summary of The Financial Diet
- FALCON Method Summary
- Rich Dad’s Guide To Investing Summary
- Poor Father, Rich Dad
Summary and Lists of Leadership Books
It takes hard work to be a leader!
You will be able to manage your team effectively in your company. It’s your decision. Your business.
- What Got You Here, Won’t Get You There Summary
- Summary: The Infinite Game
- Extraordinary Influence Summary
- The Trillion-Dollar Coach Summary
- Summary of The Introverted Leader
- The Positive Leadership Guide
- The Leader Eats Last
- 5 Voices summary
- No Bullshit Leadership Summary
- Summary of Power Relationships
- Summary of TED Talks
- Negative Managers and Good People Summary
- The hard thing about difficult things Summary
- The Great at Work Summary
- Do not eat alone
- Summary of The Coaching Habit
- Take the Lead
Summary and Lists of Marketing and Sales Books
Today, sales and marketing are often one in the same.
Marketing and sales personnel must work together to achieve a common goal.
- Pre-Suasion Summary
- Small Business Marketing Guides
- A StoryBrand Overview
- Summary of The Ultimate Sales Machine Book
- Eachbody writes a summary
- This is Marketing Summary
- Summary of Influence
- Summary: The Hero Factor
- Buyer Personas Summary
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got Summary
- Purple Cow Summary
- Your 1000 First Copies
- Content Inc. Summary
- Guerrilla Marketing Summary
- They ask for your answer Summary
- Summary of Crushing it
Summary and Lists of Self-Help Books
The popularity of self-help books has been remarkable since the inception of human writing.
To succeed in business and to avoid the stress of managing it, side-hustlers as well as owners must use the tips and skills from top self-help guides.
- Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers Book Summary
- The Blue Sweater Book Summary
- Thank You For Being Late Book Summary
- The Management of Up
- Summary of The Da Vinci Curse
- Be brave, but not perfect Summary
- Summary of Deep Work
- The Trillion-Dollar Coach Summary
- Miracle Morning Summary
- The Summary of a Book
- The Frog’s Recipe
- Summary of 7 Habits that Make Highly Effective People (Extended Summary).
- Ten Best-Selling Self-Help Books For Men
- We’ve compiled our top picks for self-help motivational books.
- These are the 7 best self-help books for improving your self-esteem
- The Best Self-Help Books For Success
- These are the 5 best psychology self-help books
- The Oder of Time Summary
- A Summary of Small Talk: The Fine Art of Small Talk
- The path made clear Summary
- Your BS Summary
- Summary of The Miracle Equation
- Everything is F*cked Summary
- 12 Rules For Life Summary
- Summary of the First 20 Hours
- It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want to Be Summary
- Summary: The War of Art
- How to win friends and influence people
- Summary of Your Why
- The One Thing Summary
- The Way to the End is The Obstacle
- The Best Year Ever
- The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck Summary
- This is How You Can Make Other People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less
No matter what industry you’re in, or what you’re interested in, we have a reading list that is up your alley.
As new products hit the market, our lists are continually being improved and updated.
Check out our Book Lists
Books Summary Apps and Publishers
You can find many places to buy book summaries.
However, now, as they say, “there’s an app for that.”
Blinkist is a service that offers summary books for a monthly subscription. Usually, these summaries are quite short (15-minutes) Give the details of the book.
There are also more ‘traditional’ publishing places like Kindle and Audible which offer convenient ways to read.
These are some of my favourite apps and websites.:
The Best Book Summary Sites
Audible Vs Kindle Unlimited
Blinkist Vs Audible
Kindle Unlimited Review
GetAbstract Vs. Blinkist
Or, if you’d like to browse all of our reviews and comparisons on book summary apps, click the button below.